Bank note printing and cash management system firms worldwide show their expertise by printing examples or samples, usually called Test or Promotional Notes.
The most common types are:
- Test notes made for marketing purposes.
- Test notes produced for large, international gatherings of currency collectors, dealers, and manufacturers, like annual International Bank Note Society (IBNS) meetings.
- Test notes made for trail runs of future use.
- Test ATM's and other devices such as currency counters.
- Test notes made for banking and cash handling firms to practice with new issue of notes.
Here are just few of them:
Euro Buildings of Europe Set
Deutchmark Portraits Set
Dollar NCR Family of Self Service Financial Terminals Set
Source: Currency Den