THE CORE MEMORY FORUM
July 18, 2018, 06:35:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Core Memory Project Support  (Read 6553 times)
Aleksandrs Guba
Administrator

« on: November 09, 2007, 11:36:10 pm »

The Core Memory Project is a private initiative. Your donation will make it possible to continue its support and development for bringing back Memories of the good old times, when one knew exactly what the Computer was doing, or why not!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 08:56:18 pm by Aleksandrs Guba » Logged
Ismael
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 09:58:29 pm »

Hallo everybody. This is the very first time I join a Forum. I was "googling" away my time, I thought up "cram ncr" and, to my surprise, I land feet first on your CMP. I keep browsing down nostalgia lane and up comes the picture of my old friend Manolakis. When I was about to call my wife "look, I used to know this guy" I notice the caption on the picture.

I was thinking of making a contribution in the form of some pictures and menus at The Horseshoe Room, but I see he has made that already, although I could not get the PDF document.

Well, this now for Georgantas. This is Ismael Espi, the short spaniard working for NCR Venezuela (at the time), on Century 100 training with "the skinny fireman" and other characters, both trainers and trainees.

Well, that's that for now. In advance, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: